1.Complete sheet film welding cycle less than 50s.
Hot Plate welding means two metal plates are used to heat the weld surface of the two plastic workpieces to be fused, to melt the surface of plastic parts; Then quickly remove the hot metal plate and pressurize the upper and lower plastic parts so that the fusion surface is fused, solidified and integrated.
Step One:Part halves are placed into and securely gripped by precision holding fixtures which insure adequate support and accurate alignment of the part halves throughout the hot plate welding process.
Step Two:To heat the part joint area, a thermally heated platen is placed between the part halves. The holding fixtures close to compress and melt the part halves to be welded against the platen, displacing material at the joint area only
Step Three:Compression and material displacement continue until precision hard-stops built into the tooling are met.Thermal heat continues to conduct into the material even though compression and displacement have stopped.
Step Four:After the joint area reaches molten temperature, the holding fixtures open and the heat platen is withdrawn.
Step Five:The holding fixtures then close, forcing the two parts together until hard-stops on the holding fixtures come into contact with one another.
Step Six:When cooling is complete, the gripping mechanism in one of the holding fixtures releases the part, the holding fixtures open and the finished part may be removed.
1. Can be applied to different sizes of the workpiece, no area restrictions;
2. Any welding surface any be applied. No special requirements;
3. Welding surface can allow plastic balance compensation, welding strength is guaranteed;
4. In accordance with the needs of various materials, adjustable welding procedures;
5. The fixture is fixed to the corresponding upper and lower platen position;
6. In the upper and lower pressure plate under the action of the positioning system, the hot plate welding can be in the high speed with no impact to the plastic pieces;
7. Can be customized according to demand for vertical or parallel hot plate device;
8. The hot heating mold, the upper fixture and the lower fixture are designed into the separate assembly components, easy to install and handling;
9. With horizontal hot plate design, it can be rotated for 90° to clean;
10. Equipment stability is good, to ensure consistent welding effect and the workpiece after processing a high degree of precision;
11. Use infrared protection to ensure production safety.
|Voltage||380V 3 PHASES 50/60HZ||380V 3 PHASES 50/60HZ||380V 3 PHASES 50/60HZ|
|Temperature of Heat Welding||0-600℃||0-600℃||0-600℃|
|Time of Welding||0.1-60s||0.1-60s||0.1-60s|
Welding workpiece size: according to the welding of plastic pieces
Welding surface: no special requirements
1. Can your machine’s voltage suitable in our country?
Absolutely no problem. We can make the Hot Plate Welding Machine not only as 220V 50Hz single phase, but also 110V/120V/ 60Hz single phase or any other voltage as required. So don’t worry about it.
2. How to ship the machines?
Multi choices. LCL and FCL by sea; By Express (DHL,TNT, Fedex etc); By air.
3. How long can I get the goods?
We usually delivery in 7-15 working days, we will inform you shipping time based on your seaport.
4. How long is the guarantee?
We promise guarantee as one year for non-human damage factor.
5. What should do if I meet some toubles when using?
You can solve them by reading the English manual book we have supplied you. Of courese, we can also take a video of showing how to solve the problems or dispatch our workers to your company.
6. How can I pay the money?
Common way: T/T(Telegraphic Transfer ) 30% as prepayment by T/T, after seen the copy of the B/L sent by fax, the balance of 70% should be effected . ( Western Union , L/C , etc. )
Multiple ways provided to pay the price of the hot plate welding machine.
7. What is your MOQ?
MOQ: 1 set.
8. How can I contact with you?
You can send inquiry to me. Besides, you can also contact me via email, WhatsApp, Skype, Wechat, QQ and so on.